Friday, September 7, 2012

Come Dance!



Little David Dancing
Photo Credit: Mark Grace

"Praise him with the tambourine and dancing;
praise him with strings and flutes,
Praise him with a clash of cymbals;
praise him with loud clanging cymbals.
Let everything that breathes sing praises to the Lord!"
Psalm 150:4

Dance

A most embarrassing moment,
Junior high in the gymnasium,
stepping on her toes and 

sweating so much I thought
she would lose her grip,
I still flinch when I think of it;

I'm o.k. now, we all survived
those painful moments, when it 
seemed the world was watching

Thank God I lived through it,
I learned how to dance, not for 
show, God no not for that,

for fun, for love, because sometimes
serious eyes and solemn
words won't do.
R. Mark Grace
September 7, 2012





No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! Leave a comment.